Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The sisterhood

 An another photo just from my imagines... and my dreamy mood :) Sisi has showed me this pose and I immediately knew I have to make it like this ♥ Thank you sisi you are my big inspiration always have lots of fun with you and magical moments during taking photos together :) thank you I have you in my life :) and you are always here for me ♥ you are my real FAMILY and SISTER ♥

Decor:
[ Keke ] Grasses by Kean Kelly – New @ Shiny Shabby.
{Anc} fluff of a dandelion by Aki69 @ Anc mainstore.
Pose:
Amitie – Friends Good Vibes by Belen Ackland – New @ Pose Fair 2018.
On Aleriah:
Dead Dollz – Should I stay or go? by Kiddo Oh @ Dead Dollz mainstore.
*LODE* Head Accessory – Hyacinth Wreath [salmon](gacha) by Chirzaka Vlodovic @ Shiny Shabby.
Swallow – Noldor Elf Ears by Luciayes Magic – New @ Kustom9.
Tableau Vivant – Summer Hairplay – Alize (RARE gacha) by M4ri1yn Magic @ Tableau Vivant mainstore.
On Majka:
*LODE* Wild Sakura Wreath (gacha) by Chirzaka Vlodovic @ *LODE* mainstore.
Swallow – Noldor Elf Ears by Luciayes Magic – New @ Kustom9.
Tableau Vivant – Summer Hairplay – Chinook (gacha)by M4ri1yn Magic @ Tableau Vivant mainstore
=Zenith= Strappy Dress with Belt (pink) by Miffyhoi Rosca @ =Zenith= mainstore.



No comments:

Post a Comment